If you find an errors in the Farmer's Wife 1930s book either in the book text or on the CD check whether it is listed below and if not, please leave a comment on this post and I will pass the info on to the author. She also has a list of known errata here.
- p162 #3E cut 2 not 4
- p224 #65F cut 1 not 4
- Laurie Aaron Hird informed me that piece 15a is too small. She apologies profusely and suggests printing out a block diagram of block 15, Blossom from the CD and use this to make the template. You will need to seam allowance to this if that's your preference.
Foundation Paper Piecing patterns
- Block 3 Alice: J2 should be labelled J3 and vice versa; K2 should be labelled K3 and vice versa.
Rotary Cutting Instructions
- In the rotary list, 13D should be 13C; 19A should be 19C.
- To make the Queen-size quilt you will need 99 blocks not 94.
- The fabric requirements for the setting fabric seem very generous and book reviews report being able to use a lot less.