Thursday 8 April 2010

Phone Cozy

I have bought a lot of fat 1/4s and bits of Japanese fabric recently which I've been itching to use.  Sometimes there is not enough time in the day to fit some sewing in, and sometimes I end up procrastinating and wasting time on the internet when I could be sewing and feeling a lot happier and more productive.  Don't know why I do this, but I do and it annoys me.


Moving on, I needed a phone cozy- I drop my phone a lot, so I came up with this and made it in an afternoon- don't you just love the school holidays.  It has a snappy top and a padded linen body.  Lula suggested I call it Piggy-in-the-middle.  I like her style...


I even remembered to sew the bits of tape on the side- forgotten to do this with other projects when I meant to and cursed afterwards.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.