Wednesday 13 November 2013

November at Village Haberdashery

We are just getting to that lightly crazy time when you have planned two quilts, 3 cushions, 8 key fobs and some gift bags and the reality is, there isn't time without some sort of miracle: speed is not my forte, especially with quilts!  So, I will distract myself and see what catches my eye at Village Haberdashery this month.  Kicking off with Botanicals, new collection by Carolyn Friedlander.
Annie went to Quilt Market  in Houston recently and was quick to order this range in- all prints too (build-a-bundle is here) plus co-ordinating solids including this Kona roll up.

Annie started her new stash club last month, this is the November selection and there are some treats in there- Constellations (only available in this bundle), squared elements and Sun print text  are my favs. 
 You can just sign up for one month if your stash needs some blue.
Add some yellow or orange prints and you have the perfect baby boy quilt ready to cut.
You can make yourself a Sun Print text bundle here- I think these will be flying out of the shop, so 
useable, great type face and interesting to read too.

The Sun Print feathers shout binding to me, Alison Glass has designed a corker of a range with these prints


There are also Alison Glass quilt patterns which are big and bold to showcase her prints.  Spectrum Quilt


 and Feathers

I also spotted that Jeni's patterns (In Color Order) have made it to the UK!  This plus quilt- Arithmetic comes with 6 size options.

Fanfare- a flannel collection has lots for those of you making with little people in mind- soft pretty colours and cute prints.


For the quilter that has everything, Lizzie House nail varnish set, perfect for a Pearl Bracelet manicure!

Enjoy your look round x
sib blog

6 comments:

  1. Argh you put too much temptation in my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes - so many plans and reality is setting in - I just won't get them finished! Never mind - I am procrastinating by blog reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suddenly Christmas is around the corner and I have a huge list of things to make. Luckily my husband is going away with work next week so I will be able to sew all day and night without him seeing any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nails are just so cool....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have to buy 2 Lotto tickets this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have died and gone to heaven looking at all the beautiful fabric....love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.