Tuesday 18 June 2013

Feeling Playful

Thinking about Christmas yet?  No, me either, I am still hoping we have a summer, but published in December just in time for Christmas is this... Playful Little Paper-Pieced Projects
Complied by Tacha Breucher, for me this feels like a book of friends!  Inside there are 12 blocks for a Calendar project, and a tonne of all year round projects all featuring paper- piecing.  There are blocks/projects by Penny, Leila, Lynne, Tacha, Tamiko, Ayumi, Amy Friend, Brioni, Joanna, Julianna, Kylie, Angela, Charise, Chase, Sonja, Amy Lobsieger and more
 You can see two of my blocks below- middle picture bottom left (covered by the small child) and bottom right of the same pic, the 'gift' box, a December project is mine too!
 The preview can be found in the C&T publishing preview catalogues, I can't wait to see a copy for real!
sib blog

14 comments:

  1. It looks great! I might have to put this on my list for Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab book, I have just made my first paper pieced project and I am hooked - this will be on my christmas list! Shall we have a blog hop???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ali! There are plans for some sort of hop/tour... news will come closer to the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a super lovely book! Can't wait til Christmas time ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kerry for the additional photo and link to C&T catalog:) I didn't see it yet.
    I'm very happy that I could take part in this book with such a great company:) I wouldn't believe in this, if you asked me a year or two back:)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'tis on the amazon-wishlistaboby already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Amazon wish list is almost at maximum capacity!!! Woo hoo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks really good! How about a sew along? Please, please...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg these are great pics K!! This book is going to be out of this world!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! I hadn't seen the catalog link yet! I'll be like a kid on Christmas morning - it's my first published pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.